Clinical Commissioning Lead (North Cotswolds)
GP at Cotswold Medical Practice.
Dr Hywel Furn-Davies
North Cotswolds Executive Committee Chair
GP at Mann Cottage Surgery, Four Shires Medical Centre
North Cotswolds GP Practices
Contact Details (Main Surgery Only)
|Chipping Campden Surgery||Back Ends, Chipping Campden, GL55 6AU
Tel: 01386 841894
|Cotswold Medical Practice||Moore Road, Bourton on the Water, GL54 2AZ
Tel: 01451 820242
|Mann Cottage Surgery||Four Shires Medical Centre, Stow Road Moreton in Marsh, GL56 0DS
Tel: 01608 650764
|Stow Surgery||Well Lane, Stow on the Wold, GL54 1EQ
Tel: 01451 830625
|White House Surgery||Four Shires Medical Centre, Stow Road Moreton in Marsh, GL56 0DS
Tel: 01608 650317
Facts and Figures
- Population of approximately 28,463 people
- 5 practices
- 26 GPs
- Covering Chipping Campden, Bourton-on-the-Water, Moreton-in-Marsh, Stow-on-the-Wold, Blockley, Northleach
Some of our Priorities
- Working to increase the number of patients able to access new and follow up outpatient appointments at North Cotswolds Hospital, Moreton-in-Marsh or the George Moore Community Clinic in Bourton-on-the-Water, to bring care closer to home for our patients
- Support for Carers: recognising the importance of the health of our carers, we are running a support programme for the health and wellbeing of carers
- Social Prescribing: We will be rolling out this programme to support patients to access local community services that improve their health and wellbeing.
More information can be found in North Cotswold’s Locality Development Plan, here.
Jacquie Williams is a part time General Practice Partner who has worked in Chipping Campden for 11 years and in the North Cotswolds for 16 years.
As a GP with 20 years experience in the NHS, Jacquie believes that compassionate patient care has to be at the centre of commissioning. Getting the balance between this, monitoring key performance indicators and looking for appropriate budget savings is going to be a challenge.
Jacquie is excited about working with her local colleagues and the CCG through this time of significant change to help deliver continuing improvements in quality of care and service delivery.
Jacquie worked in the Brazilian Amazon in the 90s and is a trustee for a local iNGO. She is committed to guardianship of the NHS.