Making services work better
We (the CCG) are bringing our knowledge of patient care to look at how services are planned and how the patient’s journey through care can be improved.
Some examples can be found here:
- Expert advice to help avoid hospital visits
- Joining up care and community support
- Increasing choice and improving the patient experience
- Supporting care in the patient’s home
- Access to the best advice, information and services
- New Technology to support independence
We have set up a number of clinical programmes to look at specific conditions. They are:
- Diabetes and Endocrinology
- Ear, Nose and Throat
- Mental Health and Learning Disabilities
We will be posting updates here on individual clinical programmes as they become available so keep a look out.
We have also been a leading partner in the development of ‘Your Health, Your Care,’ a five year Care Strategy for Gloucestershire which describes how we think community support and services should develop. You can read the short guide here.