Our policies and procedures
NHS Gloucestershire CCG publishes its policies and procedures on the publications page. If the information you require is not available here please see how you can make a Freedom of Information request to obtain the information here.
The following documents are included in NHS Gloucestershire CCG Constitution:
- Definitions of Key Descriptions used in this Constitution
- List of Member Practices
- Standing Orders
- Scheme of Reservation and Delegation
- Detailed Scheme of Delegation
- Prime Financial Policies
- The Nolan Principles
- The Seven Key Principles of the NHS Constitution
- Checklist for a Clinical Commissioning Group’s Constitution
- CCG Proposed Governance Structure
- Terms of Reference Audit Committee
- Terms of Reference Remuneration & Terms of Service Committee
- Terms of Reference Combined Integrated Governance Committee
- Terms of Reference Commissioning for Quality Group (sub-group of IGC)
- Terms of Reference Locality Executive Group
- Memorandum of Understanding
Standards and Codes of Conduct
Members of NHS Boards, Clinical Commissioning Group governing bodies and NHS Managers are expected to meet core standards of conduct. The following documents have been developed to guide managers in the work they do and the decisions and choices they have to make and to reassure the public that these important decisions are being made against a background of professional standards and accountability.
The Code of Conduct of NHS Managers can be found here.