What are our priorities and how are we doing?
Information about our priorities and how we are doing will be made available here as it is produced. If the information you require is not available here please see how you can make a Freedom of Information request to obtain the information here.
Information about the CCGs Mission Values and Aims can be found in the NHS Gloucestershire CCG Constitution
Vision, Values and Ambitions
To view our Vision, Values and Ambitions – click here
Details of the CCG’s priorities can be found in the following documents:
- Procurement Strategy for the Purchase of Health Care Services – April 2013 to March 2015
- Annual Report – 13/14 and 14/15
- Annual Operating Plan
- Joining Up Your Care (Our 5 year plan)
- Performance against targets (KPI)/performance framework / performance management information – these can be found in Board papers here.
- Audit reports – these can be found in Board papers here
- Service User Surveys – details of surveys and consultations can be found in our feedback section, here.
- Privacy impact assessments