Where to go for help and support
- Carers Gloucestershire
Phone: 0300 111 9000 (open 8am-8pm Monday to Friday)
- Gloucestershire Young Carers (supports young people up to age 25 – see also Young carers section of our site)
Phone: 01452 733060
- Gloucestershire Parent Carers
Phone: 01452 386283
- Carers UK – a national campaigning charity for carers which also offers practical help and support.
Free advice line: 0808 808 777
- Carers Trust – this is a national charity offering information, advice and support. It also has a network of approximately 100 carers centres around the UK.
Phone: 0844 800 4361
- Carers Direct – this is a free national service offering information, advice and support
Free helpline: 0808 802 02 02
- Gov.uk – this is a very useful website with lots of information about money matters, legal matters, jobs etc. It also has a section specifically for carers.