Looking after your sexual health is important. Whether it is to maintain a healthy sex life and relationship or to prevent unplanned pregnancies or sexually transmitted diseases there are lots of services that can help with your sexual health. This includes help and advice about:
- sexually transmitted infections
- if you’re planning to become pregnant
- if you are pregnant and are not sure you want to have a baby
- if you want to find out more about abortion
- if you’re having problems with your sex life
- if you have been sexually assaulted.
You can contact:
- General practices.
- Specialist contraception clinics.
- Sexual health clinics.
- Sexually transmitted infection testing clinics (genitourinary medicine (GUM) clinics).
- Specialist sexual assault centres.
Sexual health clinics are clinics that provide contraception and infection testing services.
Further information about services available in Gloucestershire can be found at Gloucestershire’s sexual health website.
Sexual health survey 2014
We would like you to help us by taking about twenty minutes to give us your views about sexual health services. We want to improve and develop our services so we want to get your views on the services you receive. If you choose not to answer this questionnaire this will not affect the services you receive.